Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor / Administrator
MotorAid Ltd Commercial Branch – BASILDON
Due to our exciting growth we have a Vacancy for a Commercial Service Advisor/Administrator.
We are in the process of expanding our dedicated Commercial Service Centre in Basildon giving this fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and work alongside the Existing Service Advisor’s & Workshop Manager.
MotorAid Ltd is a Premier independent German car specialist since 1996, servicing and maintaining our customer’s German cars at two locations in Essex; Basildon and Hainault. Located at Basildon is also our Commercial vehicle garage that takes care of all makes of vans, trucks and trailers. In January 2015 we have started up our in house Body Repair Centre, with full repair capabilities to deal with minor scratches to major accident repairs, most recently we have expanded into Vehicle Leasing and Prestige Used Car Sales.
This exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Service Advisor to join our fast paced and growing team.
You will need to have vehicle knowledge and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities of a Commercial Service Advisor/Admin:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Responding to the service telephone in a professional manner
- Accuracy in documentation
- Taking vehicle bookings
- Raising Diary bookings and processing Job Cards
- Contact customers to confirm bookings and offer quotations for remedial works
- Manage vehicle from point of drop of to completion and invoicing stage.
- Processing order no’s, proforma’s and final invoices with customers/clients.
- Updating, processing schedules using R2C platform.
Skills And Qualifications of a Commercial Service Advisor/Admin:
- Vehicle / Car or Commercial vehicle knowledge
- Previous experience in similar role
- Confident and polite when meeting customers and extremely customer focused
- Polite and presentable, well-kept
- A helpful individual who enjoys interacting with people
- Excellent IT skills (onsite training will be provided on our own systems)
This job is perfect for a confident, knowledgeable and hard working individual to become a Excellent Commercial Service Advisor with the option to train/move into a more Senior Role with the Branch. If it sounds like you, then get in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Referral programme
- Relocation assistance
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
We use hand sanitizer & face masks when required, we follow government guidelines.
- service advisor: 3 years (preferred)
- Administrative: 3 years (preferred)