German Car Technician/mechanic
MotorAid Ltd – Basildon, Essex
Due to our exciting expansion we have a Vacancy for a German Car Technician.
We have recently relocated our Service Centre in Basildon giving this fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and work alongside our current Service team and Technician’s.
MotorAid Ltd is a Premier independent German car specialist since 1996, servicing and maintaining our customer’s German cars at two locations in Essex; Basildon and Hainault. Located at Basildon is also our Commercial vehicle garage that takes care of all makes of vans, trucks and trailers. In January 2015 we have started up our in house Body Repair Centre, with full repair capabilities to deal with minor scratches to major accident repairs, most recently we have expanded into Vehicle Leasing and Prestige Used Car Sales.
The successful candidate for our Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills. You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
Salary from £32,000 depandant on experience & qualifications
A large part of the Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals with the use of EVHC.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Manufacture training in German marques or prestige vehicles
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Full Clean driving license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £32,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)