BMW SERVICING HAINAULT
BMW’s are one of our most popular marque of vehicle using our services. Many of our technicians have come from a BMW background so with years of experience your car is safe with us. We offer the following BMW services:
BMW SERVICING HAINAULT WE PROVIDE
Call Now 0208 172 0192
As standard, we look after all makes and models of BMW Servicing. This includes your 1 Series, 2 Series, 3 Series, 4 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X1, X3, X5, X6 inc MTech/MSport vehicles. Our BMW servicing will not affect your standard 3 years warranty.
All BMWs now have Conditional Based Servicing (CBS for short)*. Depending on the age and/or mileage of your vehicle, it may be due one or a combination of the below services. It is possible to check this on your instrument cluster or i-drive display – if you are unsure, please give us a call and we can guide you through it, or pop into us, we will be happy to come out and check.
*Models prior to 2006 will be on the Oil / Inspection 1 / Inspection 2 service schedules – please contact us for details.
- Engine oil and filter change
- Minor inspection including lights, fluid levels, brakes & tyres inspected
- Screen wash added
- Online service book updated or service book stamped
- Replacement of the pollen filter and clean of the housing
- Additionally to the oil service; Air filter replacement, fuel filter replacement, spark plugs are replaced as per service schedules. Typically the air filter is replaced every 2
- Major inspection – Full vehicle inspection including all underbody, steering and suspension components.
- Operational check of all electrical components.
- Brake inspection – Inspection of brake pads, discs and hydraulic fluid.
- Screenwash added
- Diagnostics test carried out
- Online service book updated
- Brake fluid is renewed and the system bled. The brake fluid is due to be changed every 2 years.
- Class 4 (Cars) BMW MOT Testing
- When your MOT is due on a BMW the service indicator will display as being due.
- We can carry out full diagnosis and fault finding for you BMW with our Autologic Diagnostic Machine.
- Wheel alignment (sometimes referred to as tracking or geometry check) involves correcting the tracking and/or camber angles so that they are accurately re-set to the original manufacturer’s specification
- Your vehicle will be serviced using genuine BMW and OE parts.
- All of our oils are approved to the BMW specification – we are currently using Mobil 1 / Texaco oils. Specification sheets available upon request.
- Air conditioning systems require maintenance too, over time they may leak the refrigerant gas causing the system to stop working. We can carry out re-gassing, repair and maintenance. If the air conditioning smells when operated, there is likely to be a build-up of bacteria in the vent system / pollen filter – we can run a cleaner through the system if required.