We also specialise in SMART models and we can offer you the following services
SMART SERVICING WE PROVIDE
We look after all models of Smart Cars, our Smart Servicing include Smart ForTwo, Smart ForFour, BRABUS and Smart Roadster. Our servicing will not affect your warranty.
Depending on the age and mileage of your vehicle, your dashboard will display either ‘A’ or ‘B’ and may show a number after the ‘A’ or ‘B’ (ie A1 Service, B1 Service, A0 Service, B0 Service, A7 Service, B7 Service, B3 Service, A3 Service) The letter indicates the type of service, the number indicates additional items are required.
Our Smart Servicing A Service includes the following:
- Engine oil and filter change
- Minor inspection including lights, fluid levels, brakes & tyres inspected
- Screen wash added
- Online service book updated or service book stamped
Our B Service Includes:
- Engine oil and filter change
- Pollen / combination filter replaced
- Dust filter replaced (Where fitted)
- Major inspection – Full vehicle inspection including all underbody, steering and suspension components.
- Operational check of all electrical components.
- Engine diagnostics carried out
- Brake inspection – Inspection of brake pads, discs and hydraulic fluid.
- Screenwash added
- Online service book updated
*Models prior to 2010 may have slightly different service schedules if they are on the assist plus service schedule.
**Service schedules can vary slightly, for more details please contact us.
- Additionally to the A or B Service, we can carry out a brake fluid change. A brake fluid change is necessary roughly every 2 years or so.
- Additionally to the A or B Service we can conduct air filter replacement, fuel filter replacement, and spark plugs are replaced as per service schedules. Typically the air filter is replaced every 50K or 4 Years, whichever comes first, as are spark plugs and fuel filters (in diesel models).
- Additionally to the A or B Service, the gearbox oil and filter are renewed as per service schedules. This includes replacement of oil, filter, sump gasket, sump bolts (7 Speed Gearboxes), gearbox magnets. Additionally, the torque converter is drained where a drain plug is fitted. Intervals can vary.
- We can carry out full diagnosis and fault finding for your SMART car.
- We can carry out online SCN coding as required when replacing various components including: steering locks, ignition switches, headlamps, seatbelts, SAM units, amplifiers, ESP/ABS control units, engine ECUs, gearbox electrics plates and valve chests.
- Your SMART Digital Service Book will be updated and you will receive a printout that will be stamped and signed by our professionals. All servicing carried out is in accordance with your vehicle’s service schedule and will not invalidate your standard 3 years warranty.
- Wheel alignment (sometimes referred to as tracking or geometry check) involves correcting the tracking and/or camber angles so that they are accurately re-set to the original manufacturer’s specification
- Your vehicle will be serviced using genuine SMART and OE parts.
- All of our oils are approved to the SMART specification – we are currently using Mobil 1 / Texaco oils. Specification sheets are available upon request.
- Air conditioning systems require maintenance too, over time they may leak the refrigerant gas causing the system to stop working. We can carry out re-gassing, repair and maintenance. If the air conditioning smells when operated, there is likely to be a build-up of bacteria in the vent system / pollen filter – we can run a cleaner through the system if required.