We also specialise in Volkswagen models and we can offer you the following services
VOLKSWAGEN SERVICING WE PROVIDE
We look after all models within the VAG (Volkswagon Audi Group) group of vehicles and our Volkswagen Servicing offers you main dealer quality at affordable prices.
VW Servicing includes the Volkswagens models; Beetle, Golf, Eos, Jetta, Passat, Polo, Scirocco, Tiguan, Touraeg, Touran, Up! Audi models; A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, Q3, Q5, Q7, R8. Seat models; Alhambra, Altea, Ibiza & Leon. Skoda models; Fabia, Octavia, Superb & Yeti. Our servicing will not affect your standard 3 years warranty.
This group of vehicles have either time/distance based servicing (Also known as ‘fixed servicing’) or Longlife servicing. The schedules vary between manufacturers & models.
- Engine oil and filter change
- Minor inspection including lights, fluid levels, brakes & tyres inspected
- Screen wash added
- Online service book updated or service book stamped
- Engine oil and filter change
- Air filter replaced
- Spark plugs replaced
(petrol models) or fuel filter replaced (diesel models)
- Major inspection – Full vehicle inspection including all underbody, steering and suspension components.
- Operational check of all electrical components.
- Engine diagnostics carried out
- Brake inspection – Inspection of brake pads, discs and hydraulic fluid.
- Screenwash added
- Online service book updated
The service is carried out as per the vehicle service schedule, this can be one or a combination of:
- Oil service
- Air filter replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Pollen filter replacement
- Brake fluid change
- Gearbox oil and filter change
- Haldex oil change
- Brake fluid is renewed and system bled. The brake fluid is scheduled to be changed every 2 years.
- The gearbox oil and filter is renewed. Some models do not have a filter and only the oil is changed, some models are ‘filled for life’.
- We can carry out full diagnosis and fault finding for your VAG with our Autologic Diagnostic Machine.
- Your Digital Service Book will be updated and you will receive a printout that will be stamped and signed by us. All servicing carried out in accordance with your vehicles service schedule will not invalidate your standard 3 years warranty. If your vehicle has a service book this will be stamped.
- Wheel alignment (sometimes referred to as tracking or geometry check) involves correcting the tracking and/or camber angles so that they are accurately re-set to the original manufacturer’s specification
- Your vehicle will be serviced using genuine VAG and OE parts.
- All of our oils are approved to the VAG specification – we are currently using Mobil 1 / Texaco oils. Specification sheets available upon request.
- Air conditioning systems require maintenance too, over time they may leak the refrigerant gas causing the system to stop working. We can carry out re-gassing, repair and maintenance. If the air conditioning smells when operated, there is likely to be a build-up of bacteria in the vent system / pollen filter – we can run a cleaner through the system if required.